About the Vascular Foundation
The Vascular Foundation’s priority is to fund early career academics to undertake research in vascular medicine. Currently we fund an annual research grant program of $100,000 and 10 scholarships for medical students to attend the ANZSVS congress each year.
Millions of people in Australia and New Zealand suffer from some form of vascular disease. With early detection and intervention many of these diseases are very treatable but more research is needed to save lives.
The Vascular Foundation provides a unique opportunity for donors.
- Our experienced surgeons direct research to drive targeted innovation
- Foundation funding goes to early-career academic researchers to build the profession
- Our philosophy and practical experience demands an emphasis on quality research with patient-focused outcomes
- Our low overheads mean every donation goes to supporting the funding program
- Your donations are tax deductible
- Your donations make a difference